Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Calling all cauliflower haters

I have been feeling bad for cauliflower, because we rarely eat it. So, when I saw this roasted, curried cauliflower on Mel's Kitchen Cafe, I had to give it a try. I love curry. I'd say the recipe was a success. Everyone in my family ate it. Plus, it was something different from the norm.

THE RECIPE:

1 head cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
2 to 3 Tbsp. olive oil
Up to 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 to 3/4 tsp. yellow curry powder

Preheat oven to 475 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower with oil. Sprinkle evenly with seasonings. Bake about 18 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Cauliflower is ready when tender-crisp and browned in spots.

1 comment:

Janey - UtValleyFoodie said...

Wow, so easy! Looks very tasty. I think my 3 year old would eat this because it looks cheesy. Thanks!

P.S. Just exploring The Hive & came across your blog. Fun!