Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Thai

This recipe for Thai chicken and noodles is so very, very yummy. I wouldn't feel bad about making it every week. Joe says he loves the way it smells when it is cooking. It is easy to make because the prime ingredient for the sauce is pre-made salad dressing. We have made it several times for guests, and everyone raves about it.

THE RECIPE:

1 c. Asian sesame and ginger salad dressing*
2 chicken breast halves, cut up
2 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 Tbsp. honey
Ground red pepper to taste (I just do a couple of shakes)
8 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked
3/4 c. shredded carrot
3/4 c. chopped green onion
1/4 c. chopped cilantro

Mix dressing, peanut butter, honey and pepper in small bowl; set aside. Cook chicken in skillet. Add sauce, carrots and green onions. Mix thoroughly, then toss with spaghetti and cilantro. Makes 4 servings.

*I used to use Good Seasons dressing, but now I can't find it, so I use Kraft's Asian dressing.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Yum-O! I made this tonight for dinner and Bret practically licked the pan clean. I have a similar recipe but liked the addition of peanut butter and honey in yours.